- Data structure is a way to store and organize data in efficient way.
- It follows the simple rules of algorithm. All types of programs and software have their data structure process.
- For example, for the simple program we can use Linked list, Stack and Queue but for the quite difficult or unique program we should use something more efficient like Tree.
- However, the efficiency of the program also depending on the ability of the computer to fetch and store the data.
- We can calculate the efficiency of the program when we defined the abstract data type indirectly.
- In data structure, we use a high-level programming as it can support the special syntax needed.
p/s : Task given from Dr.Suzuri on 4/1/11